If you’re a professional with 3-5 years experience in agency and/or business-to-business (B2B) marketing or business development, a passion for great nonprofits, and a talent for staying on top of the details while keeping an eye on the big picture, you might be just the person we’re looking for.
What does the marketing manager do?
Big Duck's marketing manager is responsible for helping ensure that all of Big Duck's marketing and new business efforts are aligned with the company's goals, strategies, and target audiences.
Here's some of what the job includes:
- Managing and coordinating all of Big Duck’s marketing channels, including our blog, podcasts, website, email, social media, public speaking, and more
- Supporting our business development efforts by crafting proposals, developing content for meetings, and managing opportunities
- Collaborating with Big Duck's relationship management team to make sure that our team has what they need to dive into new projects quickly and that lessons from the service side of our business are integrated into our marketing and new business efforts
- Managing basic legal requirements and compliance issues
This job is full-time, on-site at our office in DUMBO, Brooklyn. Ideal candidates will be available to start in December 2018 or January 2019.
Strong candidates are...
- Passionate about Big Duck’s values and commitment to equity and inclusion
- Passionate about business-to-business (B2B) marketing, nonprofits, and what we do at Big Duck
- Detail-oriented and with spectacular multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong writer, clear speaker, and good proofreader
- Capable of moving fluidly between the small details and the big picture
- Good at juggling priorities and pivoting when needed
- Proactive about identifying and resolving issues
- Effective collaboration skills with colleagues at all levels
- Confident and skilled using digital systems (deep experience with Salesforce, Act-On, Asana, and Google Analytics a plus)
Big Duck is a woman-owned business that celebrates equity, diversity, and inclusiveness on our team, with our clients, and among our partners. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
The salary range for this position is $55,000–$65,000. We offer all full-time employees 20 days of paid time off (in addition to paid holidays), subsidized health insurance through Aetna, dental and vision plans, and an IRA matching program.
Interested? Please fill out the application by Monday, 12/15. And please, no calls or visits; we'll be in touch if we think you might be a fit.